- 2 Doors
- 3.7 L liter V6 DOHC engine with variable valve timing
- 325 hp horsepower
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 8-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Climate controlled - Driver and passenger heated-cushion driver and passenger heated-seatback
- Convertible occupant rollover protection
- Convertible roof - Power retractable hard top
- Convertible window - Glass rear window
- Dusk sensing headlights
- External temperature display
- Front fog/driving lights
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 25 and EPA city (mpg): 17
- Head airbags - Curtain 1st row
- Heated drivers seat
- Heated passenger seat
- Intermittent window wipers
- Keyless Ignition - Doors and ignition
- Leather seats
- Multi-function remote - Trunk/hatch/door/tailgate windows
- Passenger Airbag
- Power heated mirrors
- Power windows with 4 one-touch
- Privacy/tinted glass
- Rear bench seats
- Rear-wheel drive
- Remote power door locks
- Remote window operation
- Removeable roof - Hard top
- Self-leveling headlights - Self-leveling
- Speed sensitive window wipers
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Universal remote transmitter
- Xenon headlights
The 2012 INFINITI G37 includes sedan, coupe, and convertible body styles. Each comes powered by INFINITI's fantastic 3.7L V6, which in the sedan and convertible produces 328 hp, and in the coupe 330 hp. A 7-speed automatic is standard, though a 6-speed manual is available on Sport models. Rear-wheel drive is standard, while all-wheel drive is available in the sedan and coupe.
G37 convertibles feature a 3-piece power retractable hardtop that opens and closes in an unconventional clamshell way to minimize bulk when folded.
The G25 sedan is powered by a 2.5L, 24-valve V6, and like the 3.7L it benefits from continuously variable valve timing. It produces 218 hp comes mated to the 7-speed automatic. Rear-wheel drive is standard, but like its sibling, an all-wheel-drive model is available.
G37 sedans come equipped as Journey, xAWD or Sport trims, while coupes also include a base model beneath the Journey. Convertibles are equipped as either base or Sport trims. G25 sedans include base, Journey and xAWD trims.
All INFINITI G models are very well equipped--even base models, which feature power everything, 17-inch alloy wheels, push-button ignition, leather seating, Xenon headlights, speed-sensing wipers and an AM/FM/CD stereo with MP3 compatibility and XM satellite radio.
Journey trims add heated side mirrors, dual zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, a rear view camera and an auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated compass and HomeLink universal transceiver.
G37x all-wheel drive models start off like a Journey, but add "Intelligent" all-wheel drive, which instantly adapts to changing road surfaces and conditions by sending power to the wheels that need it most, enhancing traction and control in less-than ideal driving situations.
Sport models are highlighted by a viscous limited-slip differential, a specially tuned suspension, bigger brakes at all four corners, special exterior touches, a power moonroof, 10-way seat adjustability for the driver, dual seat memory and aluminum pedals. Sport trim also features a Bose premium stereo system with a 9.3GB Music Box hard drive and 7-inch display for media playback.
A Premium Package includes the Bose audio system, power moonroof, and more, while a Navigation Package adds INFINITI Hard Drive Navigation System with a touch-screen, Lane Guidance and 3-D building graphics, plus the 9.3GB hard drive and 7-inch media display.
INFINITI's popular G series returns for 2012 with few changes. Some cosmetic changes have been made to the Sport Appearance package and Limited Edition package, including dark wheels on the limited and a blacked-out grille on the Sport. A spare tire is also now standard on convertible models.